Friday, December 27, 2013

Today's the Day!

Ello Mates and Shelias! 
After lots of last minute packing, we're ready to go. According to my scale, my suitcase is 54lbs and Zoës weighs in at 46lbs. So we'll have to see how nice TSA is, otherwise I may be stuffing my stuff into her suitcase...
Around 11:30 we met at the Milwaukee Grill in Janesville. Actually, I was running late, as I normally am, so it was closer to 1145. 
When we got there we stuffed our selves with some good old American food. And we are now carrying a couple food babies during our travel. 

Our flight leaves around 6 tonight and we fly to LAX with an hour lay over. Then we go on our 14 hour flight. Let's hope we won't be insane by then. However, when we arrive to Sydney, we will miss a whole day! Our Saturday will just disappear! Poof! That means we will not be posting then, hopefully we will be sound a sleep or eating. 
Thank you everyone who has wished us luck on our flights. We appreciate it greatly. 
Adios amigos!
Much Love,
Hallie & Zoë 

No comments:

Post a Comment